Standard Charities Services Website Disclaimer
The information provided on this CITIZEN ADVOCACY AUCKLAND INC. website is intended to provide general information to the public and every effort has been taken to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- The information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand and other official guidelines or requirements.
- Visitors to the CITIZEN ADVOCACY AUCKLAND website should take specific advice from qualified professional people before undertaking any action following information received from this website.
- CITIZEN ADVOCACY AUCKLAND does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on CITIZEN ADVOCACY AUCKLAND because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site.
- All links and references to other websites, organisations or people not within CITIZEN ADVOCACY AUCKLAND are provided for convenience only and should not be taken as endorsement of those websites or information contained in those websites nor of organisations or people referred to.
- CITIZEN ADVOCACY AUCKLAND also does not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation or people who have off-site links to the CITIZEN ADVOCACY AUCKLAND website.
All visitors who ignore this disclaimer do so at their own risk.