There are no paid vacancies at present.
However, there are several ways that interested people can become involved in Citizen Advocacy Auckland.
The most significant is to become a citizen advocate.
You can also contribute by:
- Becoming part of the community network through which potential advocates are identified and recruited.
- Becoming an advocate associate; a trusted professional or community leader who pro bono provides expert advice to the Citizen Advocacy office.
- Becoming a crisis advocate and be called upon occasionally rather than have an ongoing relationship with someone.
- Providing assistance to the Board in a specialty area such as fundraising.
- Contributing financially to Citizen Advocacy Auckland.